Tuesday, August 15, 2017

It's Been a While...

To those of you who have been following this blog for however long, I sincerely apologize for my prolonged absence. I'm probably just talking to myself at this point but I still need to say it. Believe me, this ridiculous hiatus was unwanted and unplanned, but even so I should have made some kind of post about it and I didn't, and for that I am sorry. There wasn't really any sort of big event that brought about this hiatus, rather it was just that my inspirations had slowly dried up, and my motivation to write along with them. I had intended this blog to be a place for fun and interesting ideas, and I just figured if I didn't have anything interesting to say, then I didn't have any content worth sharing on this blog. Of course, this unintentionally created a viscous cycle where the less I thought I had to write, the less writing I actually got done, and without any actual writing I lost even more inspiration and motivation to do so. It's taken me more than 2 years to break out of the cycle, but I finally did it! For how long I can't say for sure, because there's always the danger of falling back into a pattern of passivity, but I'm going to do my best and stick to it for as long as I can.

I was going to give a little summary of what's been going on in my life for the past 2 years, but I've got a final exam coming up soon, so I'll save that for the next post, which will probably be out sometime during the weekend.

Thank you for reading......it's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment